Before asking for help, please search the forums.点击右上角的放大镜。如果您没有立即发现任何东西,请尝试一些不同的搜索。

When you ask for help, you have a lot of context about your problem that the person you’re asking doesn’t know (and the answer depends on that context). By following these guidelines, others will be able to more quickly and effectively help you. Be sure to include:

• Tell us what steps you’ve tried to fix the problem yourself, what you expected in each case, and what actually happened
  • Tell us you hypotheses about what might be going wrong, and your ideas about what approaches might be able to fix it
  • 您正在运行的计算机进行分析:例如。aws(p2或t2?),paperspace,您自己的计算机(哪个操作系统?),...
    **如果您不使用我们的标准AMIS /脚本,请务必提及,或者您是否进行了一些更改
    ** Note that what computer you’re actually typing at is generally not what we need to know, unless your problem is with awscli or some similar PC problem; since the actual analysis is generally running on a remote machine (e.g. AWS or Paperspace) it’s the details of that which we need
  • 你键入的是什么,特别是如果你对我们给了你的设置和笔记本的不同之处
  • 确切地收到了什么错误消息
  • 如果相关,截图的问题发生
  • Whether the results of any earlier steps or configuration processes looked different in any way to what we did in class
  • 您已经尝试解决问题的内容(例如,如果您尝试在笔记本上重新启动内核,或者您读取未涵盖您用例的相关Wiki页面)
  • If relevant, if there’s something similar that did work for you (for example, you were able to get a command to work on t2, but not on p2).
12喜欢

这是另一篇文章“how to ask a data scientist for help”.

1 Like

I’ve read all the FAQs and I still can find where in interface I can create a forum post and ask question?

4喜欢

对于真实来说,这可能是网络上最好的深层学习课程内容,但也具有最糟糕的网站设计和功能。花了10分钟看,甚至无法弄清楚如何制作论坛帖子。

3 Likes

I agree and I genuinely need help with the course

Has anyone done both the fast.ai course and the Microsoft Certification for AI ? Just wondering the pros and cons between them.

Windows 7 Professional with fresh install of the fast.ai tools for CPU.

错误期间pytest

Online searches including recommendations I’ve read on fast.ai aren’t helping. Am I required to have a GPU and/or Windows 10? Is there some form of workaround?

Disabled non-student, interested party, reading the how-to’s of Deep Learning for years, and just discovered fast.ai the other night using up my free hour on Crestle loving what I saw. A video catering to that first hour might be in order to help recruit more interested parties. Really sell it.

我的第一只猫和狗项目将从Futurama Brain Slugs中区分Nissl尸体,因为我一直在使用Twitter来推广深度学习生物学,以帮助大脑倡议。我也在Facebook上管理几组。

I’m praying I’m not at an impasse when it comes to my fast.ai predicament.

jupyter与进口的错误也是如此。

关于解决方法,当我在JavaScript中编码游戏计算器时,我做了一个使用固定数据来展示其功能的演示,而可以在没有实际播放冒险的情况下容易地演示的东西。

否则,因为我需要升级(在使用我的iPhone时用融合吉他创建音乐,它直接进入效果),如何在新系统的方式中拍摄深度学习爱好者?

您是否为FastAi文件夹创建了一个符号链接.py.文件位于?请参阅以下步骤8:HOWTO:在Windows上安装

dang!没有解决它。我仍然会得到相同的错误torch。Must be lack of NVIDIA on my system. I was hoping to get something to work on this dinosaur. If you do look to port backward, much of the Department of Defense still runs on Windows XP.

Note to editors:On my secondary admin account I have toanaconda提示as Administrator对于mklink.去工作。

虽然好消息!我可以预算Alienware。只是用戴尔代表聊天。所以直到那时,adieu,除非当然,否则我可以报告拼写错误的地方,我继续在笔记本中找到。我是一名散文家,需求,花太多时间编辑。

你只是不知道我在等待这样的SDK多久了。我对网络学者的兴趣在5岁时返回1975年代,1996年,当我离开学校时,神经网络只是教授眼中的闪闪发光。我是如此眩晕:电脑不能很快到达。

我想知道我如何在这个论坛发布问题?

2 Likes

你能告诉我如何在论坛上发布问题吗?

如果您发现了如何分享知识:wink:

亲爱的杰里米
Thank you for all useful fastai lessons and its Github repo
I have a big problem that took three day of my time. I hope you or any of guys here can help me.
I am using lesson 3-camvid.ipynb.
我拥有自己的数据集与Camvid DataSet完美。(大小/维度/数据类型一切都相同)。但是当我在谷歌Colab上运行它时,我运行这一代码时:
lr_find(学习)
learn.recorder.plot()
它返回错误:
RuntimeError: CUDA error: device-side assert triggered

I restart and reset the Runtime several times but I still see this error.

我真的很感激你的帮助。

嗨,大家好,
我正在研究叶子分类kaggle问题!
我正在使用imagedatabunch_from_df库来制作数据,但我无法使用相同的测试集。
The data set has 3 folders.
图像文件夹 - 它包含所有名称的所有图像为{id} .jpg
Train.csv - It has an id column, the target column and many more features which I dont want to use for now.
Test.csv - Similiar as the train csv (Excluding the target column)

Since I am not using other features from the train csv, I made a dataframe with id and target
列并使用imagedatabunch_from_df。

但它无法读取Kaggle提交的测试集。

有人可以帮我弄这个吗?

只有在您成为“基本”之后,它只进入了主页

人们如何成为“基本”?谢谢。

3 Likes

你好,

I ve got a question:least_smile:
I made a fastai nlp model but i want to execute it on a new dataframe
所以我尝试了以下
data_lm =(textlist.from_df(df1_test,path(“model”),cols ='compyaire')
.split_by_rand_pct(0.1,种子= 42)
.label_for_lm()
。databunch(bs=128, num_workers=1, backwards=True))

然后加载模型
classifier = load_learner(’/content/drive/My Drive/’, ‘verbatmodel2.pkl’)
Message /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/serialization.py:657: SourceChangeWarning: source code of class ‘fastai.text.models.awd_lstm.AWD_LSTM’ has changed. you can retrieve the original source code by accessing the object’s source attribute or settorch.nn.module.dump_patches = trueand use the patch tool to revert the changes.
warnings.warn(msg, SourceChangeWarning)

然后
classifier.data.add_test(df1_test)

然后
prob_preds = classifirder.get_preds(ds_type = dataseTtype.test,命令= true)

gives an error : AttributeError: ‘WeightDropout’ object has no attribute ‘idxs’